All the takings from the door go to the winning project on the night. This means we have to run & pay for the event ourselves. We invite you to help make the Soup a reality by donating to the project in any way you can.
How can you help?
- Catering – The main attraction, the Soup, has to come from somewhere! Not only can you bring your cooking to a new audience, you will be listed as a sponsor. This means you will benefit from coverage on social media, all promotional material and in any press.
- Location – Do you know of a centrally situated venue in Inverness to have the first Soup? We are looking for a large, accessible space. This could be a hall, a restaurant, or your business. Think outside the box, and let us know
- Music – Are you local band or musician looking for somewhere to play? Inverness Soup is the perfect venue to showcase your music and raise your local profile.
- Photographer – Are you a budding photographer? Or would you just like to add to your portfolio of experience? We are looking for someone to take lots of lovely pictures on the night.
- Website Design – If you think you could improve the Inverness Soup website, we want to hear from you.
- Organisers – Do you have good networking skills? Do you want experience in event management? Are you good at fundraising? No matter your skills or interest, we will find a role for you!
- Support your community – By donating time, money, skills or food you will be helping a fresh new community event which promises to improve your local area.
- Advertise – If you help out in any way, you will benefit from coverage on our social media, website, any promotional material and in any press.
- A new audience – Your product or skills will reach a new audience on the night, raising your local profile.There are also around 60 other Soups in the UK who all promote each others events.
- Self – promotion – If you like, there will also be an opportunity to give a small pitch on the night explaining your product, skills or business.
- Experience – If you volunteer as an organiser, a website designer, a photographer, or anything else. You will gain valuable experience in your field. With Soup becoming a well-known event across the UK, it will look great on your CV!
- Fun – The Soup promises to be a great night. Have fun while doing some good & gaining some experience!